Pet insurance from Nationwide® can help you balance the cost of many annual or one-time expenses, as well as help you cover the cost of unexpected treatments.
- Nationwide brings you health insurance coverage for your pets. A pet insurance policy from Nationwide helps pay for your pet’s treatments, surgeries, lab fees, X-rays and much more. You’ll have peace of mind knowing you can care for your pet no matter the cost.
- Freedom: You’re free to use your choice of veterinarian (no preapproval necessary) worldwide– including specialties and emergency providers.
- Flexibility: Nationwide’s plans are licensed in all 50 states.
- Savings: Receive discounts when enrolling multiple pets – up to 5%, 10% and 15%.
- Extras: Through our vetHelplinesm, policyholders receive live veterinarian guidance 24/7 about their pet’s health, from general questions to identifying urgent care needs. In addition, policyholders enjoy discounts on pet products and services, a newsletter, online support and more.
Since 1982, Nationwide has been the nation’s leading provider of pet health insurance. Don’t let another vet bill come your way before you decide to take action. Experience the protection and peace of mind that pet insurance from Nationwide can provide.
Special discounts available - You’re eligible for a discount when you enroll through your company or organization. Save even more when you enroll multiple pets.
- 1 pet = 5% discount on base medical or wellness plan
- 2–3 pets = 10% discount on base medical or wellness plan for each pet
- 4+ pets = 15% discount on base medical or wellness plan for each pet
Pet Insurance From Nationwide – Plan Options We think all pets deserve to live life to the fullest. That’s why we’re there for the big stuff, the small stuff, and all the stuff in between. Nationwide is now offering an expanded suite of affordable and fresh, new innovative products. Here they are:
Major Medical Plan (Comprehensive) (starting at $29/month)
Coverage for accidents, illnesses and hereditary conditions
A low $250 deductible
Covers accidents including poisonings; cuts and broken bones; common illnesses such as ear infections, rashes, vomiting and diarrhea; serious/chronic illnesses including cancer, diabetes and allergies; and hereditary conditions.
Also covers procedures and services including surgeries, Rx medications, testing and hospitalization.
Benefits renew in full each year
Covers accidents including poisonings; cuts and broken bones; common illnesses; serious/chronic illnesses including cancer and hereditary conditions
Pet Wellness Plan Plus (Everyday care) (starting at
Coverage for the yearly essentials your pet needs
Maximum annual benefit of $500
Two physical exams per policy term
Vaccination or titer
Heartworm or FeLV/FIV test
Fecal test, deworming
Flea control or heartworm prevention
One additional test per policy term – choose from health screen (blood test), X-rays or electrocardiogram
Major Medical Plan (Comprehensive) AND Pet Wellness Plan
Plus (Everyday care - starting at $47/month)
This is a bundled plan that covers all of the above. Nose-to-tail coverage at its very best.
ARA National Service Foundation
A 501(c)3 Charitable Foundation
|Senior Safety Tips