American Hearing Benefits is a convenient hearing benefits program that is now available to ARA/Enhanced Benefits Card members. AHB provides you access to free hearing consultations and significant discounts on hearing aids through our nationwide network of hearing professionals. You can be confident you are receiving the quality care you need to improve your hearing and your life.
AHB is a national alliance of independent ear physicians and audiologists dedicated to high-quality hearing care.
As a member of ARA/Enhanced Benefits Card, you and your family are entitled to the following:
- Discounts up to 50% on today’s latest technology, including hearing aids, tinnitus treatment and hearing protection products
- FREE annual hearing consultations
- Access to a nationwide network of 3,000+ hearing locations
- FREE one-year supply of batteries (40 cells per hearing aid purchased)
- One year of FREE office visits (limit of 6)
- 60-day trial period*
- FREE Deluxe Warranty Plan, including loss and damage*
- Financing plans available (subject to credit approval)
*Professional service fee may apply
With the Enhanced Benefits Card, you are eligible to receive a free hearing test plus a 15% savings on hearing aids from participating Beltone Hearing providers nationwide.
Once you have your ID card, make an appointment with any Beltone Hearing provider and show them your ID card which includes the WellCard Rx logo. To find a Beltone provider, call 1-800-BELTONE or visit www.Beltone.com
ARA National Service Foundation
A 501(c)3 Charitable Foundation
|Senior Safety Tips